Why Google Analytics ?
If you are a new entrepreneur, it is difficult to track and understand the online marketing data of a business. But Google analytics does the work for you. It is a tool that tracks and records the website traffic and analyzes how the customer interacts with the website.
Google analytics is a tremendous website tracking tool that provides more valuable insights like number of visits, page views, conversion and bounce rate. Google analytics is a service that provides the detailed statistics about the visitor to a website.
For more highly specialized information, you should have knowledge and skill to work with the Google analytics. It is not that much easy to analyze all the data provided by the Google analytics. There are some shortcuts and tactics, to make use of this Google Analytics which we help you to know.
Benefits Google Analytics
- Get detailed information on your website traffic source and conversions.
- You can find the location of user.
- Know you visitor behavior and what are they looking on your site.
- Create Goals and track the performance.
- Custom reporting and data measurement.
- Create a successful marketing plan based on user behavior.
Why Choose Joojoy?
- +8 Industry Certifications.
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certified Trainers.
- Lifetime access to latest contents
- Work on live project and gain hands on experiences.
- Integrated Digital Marketing Course Modules.
- Learn about Personal Branding.
- Learn both online and offline marketing.
Google Analytics Course Modules
Module 1 – Introduction of Google Analytics
- Introducing Google Analytics
- Why Google analytics?
- How Google Analytics works
- Google Analytics setup
- How to implement google analytics code
- Reporting in Google Analytics
- Overview of Reports in Google Analytics
- Understanding the Report
- Comparison of reports
- Exporting Your Data from Google Analytics
- Drilling down Into Reports
- Identifying Co-relation Between Two Metrics
- Secondary dimensions
- Real time Reports
- Acquisition Report Demystified
- Behaviour Reports
- Understanding the Dashboard
- Customizing the Dashboard
Module 2 – Goal Setup
- Developing a Customized Dashboards
- Goals in Google Analytics
- Introduction to Goals
- Different types of goals
- Setting up Goals
- Conversion Path Setting
- Configuring Goals
- Funnel Goal Implementation
- Analyzing Goals Using Standard Reports
- Recap of Google Analytics Reports and Tools
- Finding Actionable Insights
- Additional Web Analytics Tools
- Unique Visitors
- Data Collection Overview
- Website Data Collection
- Mobile App Data Collection
- Importing Data into Google Analytics
- Building Reports with Dimensions and Metrics